Sunday 2 June 2013

My new adventure

Hi, it has been such a long time since my last post.  Lots of things have happened since then, I went with my family for a trip to Italy which we truly enjoyed. While walking the street of Rome and Florence I enjoyed how the small boutiques offer something different and unique and that is what makes shopping so enjoyable.  While in Australia we can pass shop after shop looking to the same mass production fashion or housewares, it is  possibly one of the reason why vintage shops are growing so fast In Australia.  People is looking for something different, something that make a statement about them. I personally love the eclectic look where I buy items that have a history and look great in contrast with something new. So being my passion  I decided to open my online boutique shop where I hope many of you readers can find your own unique piece be either fashion or for your home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment